Information contained on this site is a public record in accordance with KRS 61.870(2). Additional records may be obtained by filing an Open Records Request form. Any information that is exempt under the open records statutes will not be published on this site. However, efforts have been made to report all relevant financial data pursuant to the site policy.
- The vendor filter supports wildcard searching. This filter allows the user to enter as much of the word, text, or phrase as is known of the vendor name. The vendor filter will result in a listing of documents matching the criteria entered in the search box.
- The department filter also allows for wildcard searching and lists the departments by name. The department wildcard filter will result in a listing of documents matching the criteria entered in the search box. Checking the box by the department name will display the documents for that department.
- The category filter allows for wildcard searching and lists the commodity categories. The category wildcard filter will result in a listing of documents matching the criteria entered in the search box. Checking the box by the category description will display the documents for that category.
- Either or both minimum and maximum amount boxes can be used to display documents within a chosen dollar range using the contract amount filter.
- Effective begin date and effective end date filters allow the user to choose date ranges for beginning and ending dates of the documents.
- Document type represents the type of document in the financial system. MA documents are master agreement, also known as blanket contracts or term contracts. These contracts establish pricing and terms and conditions for future purchases for a given period of time. These documents do not place an order for goods or services. CT and CT2 documents are contracts created by a centralized procurement agency to be used by other user departments. These contracts are used for one time purchase of goods and services. PON2 documents are personal service contracts, grants and memoranda of agreements. PO and PO2 documents are generally for one time purchase of goods and services.
- Document ID is the contract number.
- Department represents the department creating the document for MA’s and PON2 documents and the using agency for CT and CT2 documents.
- Vendor name is the legal vendor name entered into the financial system from information supplied by the vendor.
- Category is a description of the goods or services to be purchased under this document.
- Authorization is a description of the authority to purchase the goods and/or services.
- Contract Amount is the total amount of the contract for CT, CT2, PO, PO2 and PON2 documents. MA documents do not generally have an amount since the contract establishes prices and does not place an order.
- Effective begin date indicates the start date for an MA. Generally the start date for CT, CT2 and PON2 documents is the date the document was created.
- Effective end date indicates the expiration date for an MA. Generally the end date for CT, CT2 and PON2 documents is the date the document was created.
- Contract PDF will link the user to a PDF copy of the document from the financial system.